Tuesday, February 14, 2012

slings and arrows

slings and arrows by Lady Miss Elle
slings and arrows, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
happy valentines day!! and look, I did a big fanciful photo to go with. ;)
I was so happy when I found this bow & arrow set at the costume shop the other day. I've been looking for the right one for like, a year now! the arrows are crappy plastic with suction cups but the bow is awesome! anyway, figured I'd work it into this image. I made the arrow out of bamboo, cardboard and feathers.

anywho, I hope everyone is having a lovely evening

blog | twitter | facebook | society6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6