Monday, August 25, 2014

maintaining the order

in the last several months I've been seeking inspiration in other various forms of art such as performance art, fashion and costume design, and dance to name a few.  my friend Ken suggested I write down this name:  Pina Bausch.  You should too.  I found a copy of the film Pina by Wim Wenders at the library and was amazed at what I saw.  an incredible blend of theater and modern dance.  I was inspired to create this image based on one of the pieces from the film where many chairs were being stacked and also crawled through at the same time.  I was very taken by the form of everything and that at any moment the chairs could come tumbling down...



maintaining the order 



website | commission me | facebook | twitter | flickr | S6 | G+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6