Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentimes day!

tonights 365 photo is
~
venus calls her lover


it was meant to be a simple more straightforward photo but apparently venus got a hold of me. ;-)
I like it.  it's rather romantic, which is good since it's valentines day.

while I love the above photo, I wanted to share my favorite one from this shoot. 


the lady and her familiar.

{{{  H A P P Y  V A L E N T I N E S   D A Y  }}}


************************************************************


I also want to say thanks so much to all who have looked at my blog or followed it. 
I honestly can't tell you how much your support means to me.

xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love the fact that your little dog came into the shot,bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, he really is a ham for the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much Katarina! and thanks heaps for following my blog! xo~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6