Monday, August 15, 2016

NEW BLOG - follow me there~

greetings blogger pals!



In an effort to somewhat refresh my brand I’m launching a new blog on my website.


I want to use the new space as I wanted to use this space but never really ended up doing so.  I want to share ideas and inspirations, great finds and new projects.


please follow my adventures in art there and if you’d like to be added to my mailing list (another thing in the works!) simply drop me a message through the contact page and let me know.  I will happily add you to the list.


thank you for following my blog here since I started it in 2011.~



website facebook | twitter | flickr | Instagram | G+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6