Thursday, February 16, 2012

all of eden's apples

all of eden's apples by Lady Miss Elle
all of eden's apples, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
.... I LOVE this photo!! it came out just as I wanted and that always makes me happy. I needed it as pretty much everything I've been trying lately has left me feeling like, meh. so yes, I'm very pleased with this one. :)
I've used green apples before as props but I'm sure I was inspired by in formation
and PEARLS when creating this. like, if those two images got married and had a baby it would be this one~ ;)

god, I'm glad it's almost friday...

blog | twitter | facebook | society6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6