Tuesday, January 17, 2012

running water

running water by Lady Miss Elle
running water, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
so I finally did an Ophelia. yes, I know everyone does them but I figured I'd try one too. what the hell. took a tip from the wonderful Marina Refur and lined my tub with black cloth for this. there is no way I'm getting into the lake this time of year! I'm pretty satisfied with this photo, but not completely so I'll probably attempt something like this again at some point.

coming out of the 365 has proven to be a difficult adjustment for me. I sort of feel crushed by all the freedom and like I sure as hell better come up with something brilliant and amazing soon or I'll fall off the face of the earth. doesn't help that it's freezing and dark and snowing outside either. >:-|

happy tuesday eve~

blog | twitter | facebook | society6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6