Saturday, January 14, 2012

a lady and her crown

a lady and her crown by Lady Miss Elle
a lady and her crown, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
HI!

it's been wonderful taking a break from selfies but I knew when this weeknd rolled around I was gonna want to get out and try some stuff. then it snowed and I decided to stay inside and try some other things I'd been thinking about. brrrrrrr~
I don't even know how this one happened but it makes me giggle so there ya have it.

hope to post something really super awesome soon...

happy weekend~

oh, hey any advice anyone can give me on creating a proper website is much appreciated. one of my goals this year. thanks! :)

blog | twitter | facebook | society6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6