Wednesday, January 18, 2012

the keeper of the fruit

Via Flickr:
so it snowed and I got a snow day so I figured I could at least work on a selfie today. I wanted to do something simple and classical. like a painting. I like it but I sorta feel like it's missing something and I'm not sure what it is. oh well, now for cinnamon toast.

things the snow brings:
that soft cruch sound when you walk on it.
the sound of kids ging woo! as they sled down the hill.
lots of hot cocoa.
the tips of your toes getting all super cold.
watching your dog make tracks in the snow.
snow days and naps and logs on the fire~

blog | twitter | facebook | society6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6