Monday, October 3, 2011

281 | 365

281 | 365 by Lady Miss Elle
281 | 365, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
an apple a day keeps the doctor away

took a sick day today. wasn't up to my usual snuff. I did however take Chai on a long walk all the way around to the other side of the lake and then I walked to the grocery and bought some juice and cereal and cheese n' stuff. it felt good to have the fresh fall air in my face. on that note, a list of things I am excited to photograph this fall: autumn leaves, rolling skies, foggy mornings, spider webs covered in dew and my dog in a pumpkin patch. :)

happy monday evening ya'll~

blog | twitter | facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6