Monday, October 3, 2011

280 | 365

280 | 365 by Lady Miss Elle
280 | 365, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
my divine nature

this is my new favorite photo prop. I found it on the ground while walking my dog in the park and now it's my divining rod. :) I realize I'm holding it incorrectly here but to be honest the photo looked funny holding it the other way. besides maybe this is how one holds a divining rod when not necessarily searching for water but more standing in one place and waiting on a choice to arrive. will it be this way or that? which fork of the road shall I take? maybe...

funny story. my gandmother on my fathers side was apparently a very good dowser. she found water for many times. she also taught my father how to read tea leaves who in turn taught my mother who taught me. my pops was always the best at it of any of us though.

happy sunday~

blog | twitter | facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6