Wednesday, November 26, 2014

waterbearer

she pours forth the waters of life and wisdom upon a parched land.

I'm so pleased with how this image came out.  nearly exactly how I imagined it.  :)
I was originally taken with the location due to the tiny house and narrow trees in the background.  it looked very Tuscan to me and with the worn trail in front heading that way it seemed like a perfect place to put my subject.  funny thing was unable to get all the shots I needed in one day.  I went intending to shoot it all but was only able to get the background and the pouring water shots.  I went back 2 days later and set up in the same spot, well nearly, and got my subject and the hair flip.  everything came together in post really well.

happy thanksgiving weekend to all my american friends!


waterbearer 




website | commission me | facebook | twitter | flickr | S6 | G+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6