Friday, November 21, 2014

restoration

I'm so excited to finally be able to create something with the scouting images I took of Freeway Park last year.  I absolutely love the design and the natural wear from the elements in this park and had originally wanted to shoot something there but never got around to it.  it made the perfect background for this image because to me it resembles an ancient city with buildings in ruin.  I had to build up the background a bit, the park is open on one side but I loved that you could see nature through the top.  next I popped in my subject and changed the dress color to green.  I'm really diggin' it and I'll most likely make more backgrounds with it. :)

restoration 




website | commission me | facebook | twitter | flickr | S6 | G+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6