Saturday, October 11, 2014

the singing spheres

this is an image that I've had in my mind for a long time.  I tried to create it once before, but in a larger scaled shoot and it got away from me.  no worries, I finally got the opportunity to create my orbs image this summer with two wonderful and creative cohorts:  Maiah, an amazing musician whose career is really taking off and Lis, my girl with the golden touch in hair and make-up.  there are sooo many great shots from this shoot, just wait~   :)



I'm so pleased to invite you to my exhibition at Axis Pioneer Square this October.  my work will be up all month.  if you are in the are please stop in. 


the singing spheres




website | commission me | facebook | twitter | flickr | S6 | G+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6