Thursday, October 9, 2014

establishing eden

took a trip out to the Hoh Rainforest a couple of weeks ago to celebrate my birthday.  I wanted to do a quick selfie as the last time I was there I did one so I figured it was fitting.  I found this awesome walking stick and used it as a prop in the photo then left it there for someone else to find.  it really is like another world out there...



I'm so pleased to invite you to my exhibition at Axis Gallery this October.  my work will be up all month.  if you are in the are please stop in. 


establishing eden




website | commission me | facebook | twitter | flickr | S6 | G+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6