Friday, September 19, 2014

painted heart

this is the second image I've created inspired by the dances of Tanzhaus Wuppertal and Pina Bausch.  this one specifically by the dance of a woman in a faded red dress with red paint on her face.  her poses were exquisite and I found the mystery of how and why the paint got to be on her face so alluring.  for whatever reason it made me think of paint horses with their lovely and unique spotted coat...

side bit:  this was taken in the same spot as the last image I posted.  hee hee~

I'm so pleased to invite you to my exhibition at Axis Gallery this October.  my work will be up all month.  if you are in Seattle I'd love to see/meet you at the art walk on thursday October 2nd!


painted heart




website | commission me | facebook | twitter | flickr | S6 | G+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6