Wednesday, January 30, 2013

RAW Artists Showcase - tickets going fast!

Hi everyone!
 
just a bit of clarification for those kind enough to purchase tickets to my show next month....
 
 
Please forgive me as there seems to be a bit of confusion with ticket purchases.

Please remember to choose to support artist "Elle Hanley" in the drop down menu when purchasing your tickets. This is how I gain credit towards covering my booking fee with the venue. All tickets are the same price, $10.00 unless you don't order through this link and have to pay at the door, in which case tickets are $25.00. 
 Thank you so much for your continued support~
 
*** tickets are going fast, get yours soon! thanks to those who've already purchased!! xo~ ***

This February 16th I'll be exhibiting my images at the RAW Artists Seattle showcase and I could really use your support. Please click the link and consider purchasing a ticket under my name. If you do buy a ticket and are unable to attend the show I'll send you a free 5x7 print of any of my images you like to say thank you. Just send me a message to let me know you purchased a ticket. Thank you so much for your support!!
 
 
<><><><><><><><><><><>



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6