Sunday, February 3, 2013

between the reeds

between the reeds by elle.hanley
between the reeds, a photo by elle.hanley on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
another shot of lovely Alysia...

model: Alysia Miller

*** pretty please purchase a ticket to support me, and many thanks to those who have already purchased! ***
I'll be joining a lot of other artists in a grand showcase this February and I could really use your support! please click here and consider buying a ticket to support me. If you do buy a ticket and are unable to attend the show I'll send you a free 5x7 print of any of my images you like to say thank you. Just send me a message to let me know you purchased a ticket. Thank you so much for your support!! xo~

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6