Sunday, January 27, 2013

dismay

dismay by elle.hanley
dismay, a photo by elle.hanley on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
another from my Hitchcock styled, Alex Prager inspired shoot. it was also my goal to shoot some close ups to show the tension on the characters face and Samm did such a great job. her controled trepidation was perfect. I really love the film still look of this image...

model: Samm Harrison
MUA & Hair: Dani B

*** pretty please purchase a ticket to support me, and many thanks to those who have already purchased! ***
I'll be joining a lot of other artists in a grand showcase this February and I could really use your support! please click here and consider buying a ticket to support me. If you do buy a ticket and are unable to attend the show I'll send you a free 5x7 print of any of my images you like to say thank you. Just send me a message to let me know you purchased a ticket. Thank you so much for your support!! xo~

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6