Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hitchcock in the Park

Hitchcock in the Park by elle.hanley
Hitchcock in the Park, a photo by elle.hanley on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I've been utterly inspired by the work of Alex Prager within the past several months and I wanted to create some images along similar lines. it took me a while to gather the perfect vintage wardrobe and prop purse but I finally pulled it all together and shot it with a great team last weekend. I really love shooting in the Olympic Sculpture Park and knew this was the perfect location for this shoot. The ultra modern buildings play against the retro-ness of her outfit and the theme so wonderfully. there will be a few more images to come from this shoot but I wanted to start with a classic "Birds" styled image just to set the proper suspensful tone for all the images.

model: Samm Harrison
MUA & Hair: Dani B
birds: JinxMim

I'll be joining a lot of other artists in a grand showcase this February and I could really use your support! please click here and consider buying a ticket to support me. If you do buy a ticket and are unable to attend the show I'll send you a free 5x7 print of any of my images you like to say thank you. Just send me a message to let me know you purchased a ticket. Thank you so much for your support!! xo~

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6