Monday, January 21, 2013

trying to erase her anxiety

Via Flickr:
another from my Hitchcock styled, Alex Prager inspired shoot at the Olympic Sculpture Park. :)

I've been wainting to shoot something with this sculpture for a long time. I just love it's odd whimsicalness~ I felt it worked it's curious magic for this shot and played well against Samm's perfect anxious expression. it was so cold out that day. you can see the frost on the ground.

model: Samm Harrison
MUA & Hair: Dani B

*** pretty please purchase a ticket to support me, thanks! ***
I'll be joining a lot of other artists in a grand showcase this February and I could really use your support! please click here and consider buying a ticket to support me. If you do buy a ticket and are unable to attend the show I'll send you a free 5x7 print of any of my images you like to say thank you. Just send me a message to let me know you purchased a ticket. Thank you so much for your support!! xo~

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6