Thursday, December 13, 2012

the event

the event by elle.hanley
the event, a photo by elle.hanley on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
I know I've used this background before but I just love it so much I had to play around with it again. I decided it really needed a nude so I pulled this one of her from a Brooke Shaden workshop I attended earlier this year. I think this really represents the other-worldliness of the area that I wanted to convey.
the original background shot was taken at the Maryhill Museum in Maryhill, WA. taken from the Washington side looking across the Columbia River to Oregon.

I'm very pleased to say that my image seafoam & ships has been published in issue 12 of Golden Age Magazine. :)


website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6