Monday, December 10, 2012

oil slick

oil slick by elle.hanley
oil slick, a photo by elle.hanley on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I ran over to my condo on the day they had packed up everything so the new carpets and hardwoods could be laid down with hopes of being inspired by a big empty space. meh. I was however intrigued by my bed as they'd wrapped it in plastic. I only had this dark blue dress and didn't feel like doing a nude. (super cold in there after no one living in it for two and a half months!) so I did this. I rather like it. I kind of look like a baby seal. ;)

I'm unpacking boxes tonight. you?

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6