Monday, September 24, 2012

sparrows sanctuary

sparrows sanctuary by elle.hanley
sparrows sanctuary, a photo by elle.hanley on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I had the most wonderful shoot on saturday with the very lovely Freya. as she was traveling and had other shoots booked she let me keep her for most of the day and we did 5 different shoots.. maybe more? anyway, she was amazing, didn't even flinch when I asked her to climb up into this giant pile of branches or, birds nest as we liked to imagine it. :) like a little mountain goat she climbed up to the top and posed gracefully even while the brambles snagged the 70's evening dress she wore and tried to claim her.
more of our adventures to come~

model: Freya

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6