Sunday, June 10, 2012

touch the sky

touch the sky by Lady Miss Elle
touch the sky, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
due to some auto issues I need to stay close to home this weekend so it's a lazy sunday for me. :) need to finish cleaning the kitchen and then attack some laundry.

I'm pleased to announce I've published my second photo book! it's available on blurb and I'm leaving the full preview up for the next week in case anyone wants to view it. it's a small but cohesive collection of my more recent conceptual work. sort of like a cross between a business card and a portfolio. the book is also for sale with the softcover at $19.00 and the iPad version at only $4.99. heaps of thanks in advance to anyone who might purchase a copy! click here to view~

happy sunday~

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6