Saturday, June 9, 2012

ostrich plume fan

ostrich plume fan by Lady Miss Elle
ostrich plume fan, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
from my visit to see the King Tut Exhibit at the Pacific Science Center while it's here in town and for the last time in North America I might add. so amazing!! if it wasn't so darned expensive I'd go back. and on a photographers note, it was sooo wonderful to photograph such amazing pieces in such perfect light! serious kudos to the lighitng peeps. :)

I posted several images to my FB page if you'd like to see them. I also invite you to like my page becasue it makes me happy. ;) cheers~

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6