Friday, July 1, 2011

pisces in the twelfth house

pisces in the twelfth house by Viva Deva
pisces in the twelfth house, a photo by Viva Deva on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
meet the Goddess Pisces. it is her eternal duty to comfort and carry all fish souls across to the other side safely after death. her face is calm, serene because sadly she has done this many times before and also because she knows she must reassure her silver scaled friend if they are to make the crossing smoothly.

:D

this is my first edit from the Brooke Shaden workshop I attended last week. yup, I sure never made anything like this before! :) hell, I'd never used photoshop before so all in all I think I did pretty well even though every time I look at it I see something else I shoud've done or whatever.
the workshop was a blast and it was so fun to meet other photogs from around the area. and look, we got to photograph the lovely O too. Brooke is so sweet and super helpful, going over her process and making sure everyone got the shots and the help they needed. I think she's currently looking for other cities to bring her workshop to so go ask her to come to your town!

stobist info: natural light
ah: i don't know what else to put here...

2 comments:

  1. Surreal. Great concept, excellent capture. Three thumbs up and a wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful moment captured, elle! love this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6