Saturday, July 2, 2011

183 | 365

183 | 365 by Viva Deva
183 | 365, a photo by Viva Deva on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
hey look, it's me reading a hot of the presses copy of my own book! in the sunshine no less. so yeah, the book I made arrived yesterday so to celebrate I'm giving away a $75 blurb coupon so you can make your own book. want in on it? well of course ya do! all the info is on this blog post right here. contest starts today and lasts a week. winner will be announced on my blog on the 10th.

cheers~

2 comments:

  1. another beauty-filled 'off with her head' capture! love the colors and contrasts - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pleased your book arrived, and the suns out, whoo hoo. Lovely photo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6