Friday, September 11, 2015

displaced mortals

here is another image inspired by the film Pina.  

two souls, a man and woman take turns carrying each other across the earth in a repetitive dance where leaning on each other is at once both comforting and restraining.  how long can they go on doing this?

this film has inspired many of my works.  do yourself a favor and watch it.  :)

so many thanks to my wonderful friends who got up early in the morning and came to the beach to help me shoot this! xoxo~

muse: Hans Luther & myself
Assist: Vera Pashkevich



displaced mortals






website facebook | twitter | flickr | S6 | G+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6