Tuesday, May 12, 2015

bittersweet ballet

I'm so pleased to finally be able to share these images with you as I've been planning this shoot for a very, very long time. massive thanks to my friend Cory who captured our shoot on video so stay tuned for that!

this image represents a cherished doll, now dusty and pale from so many play dates who has been shelved as her little girl is now growing up and no longer plays with her. 

thank you so much to my fantastic team!
muse: Oryx Leucroix
MUAH: Alli Mae Makeup
Assist: Lilly O
Video: Cory T


bittersweet ballet




website | commission me | facebook | twitter | flickr | S6 | G+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6