Sunday, August 18, 2013

the dry season

the dry season by elle.hanley
the dry season, a photo by elle.hanley on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I was supposed to be in the middle of an artist's retreat right now. you know, like in olden times when an artist traveled to some dramatically different location and thus be insipred to create. well, I ended up renting an artist's studio space and so used the money I had for a vacation to the desert so I've been using my time off to create something new every day. this is from my trip yesterday to Discovery Park. it is wonderful to have a few days off in the middle of summer...

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6