Tuesday, July 9, 2013

May Queen

May Queen by elle.hanley
May Queen, a photo by elle.hanley on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Born after the last frost and when the ground begins to warm the Spring Maiden blooms forth like the flowers she brings at her heels.

an image from my latest fashion editorial - May Queen. this was the most complex shoot I've ever done and almost didn't happen a few times. I wrote a ginormous blog post about it's journey and creation. I'd like to sincerly thank all the people that helped me to create this series of images. you guys are the best!!

more images from this editorial soon~

Model: Sara
MU & Hair Allison Sherrill of Alli Mae Makeup
Headdress: Willow of Creatrix by Willow
Photography & Styling: Elle Hanley
Dress: Jovani

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6