Thursday, April 4, 2013

perch

perch by elle.hanley
perch, a photo by elle.hanley on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
second selfie from last weekend. I went to Magunson Park and climbed to the top of a hill that I'd never climbed before. at the top was this tree, all split & growing in different directions. it was the only thing there so I pretty much had to take a photo with it. the climb back down was easy and the day was warm and lovely. I listend to reggae with the windows down on the drive home.

I'm very pleased to say that my image tropic of cancer is showing as part of the SKIN exhibit at Darkroom Gallery this month. stop by if you're in the area~

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6