Saturday, February 23, 2013

high tea

high tea by elle.hanley
high tea, a photo by elle.hanley on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
last month my friend Paul and I took a tour of the Paramount Theater and I snapped a few photos of the lovely guilded walls and staircases they have knowing I'd want to edit something with them at some point. I loved this pose of Alysia from our fashion shoot at the Sculpture Park for it's uniqueness so I dropped her into this shot of the second floor balcony and basically got all Tim Walker inspired from there. :)
going to go enjoy a cup of tea now~

model: Alysia Miller
background: Paramount Theater
teacup/teapot stock: Valeriana

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6