Sunday, September 30, 2012

the floating forest

the floating forest by elle.hanley
the floating forest, a photo by elle.hanley on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
when things became too heavy she retreted to her floating forest. where everything was so light that her troubles simply couldn't weigh her down...

I wish I had a floating forest right about now. a week ago the unit about mine's toilet overflowed and I had water raining from my ceiling. they've been tearing apart my home all week and now the pup and I are in a hotel untill they finish the tear down and repairs. :S and now my check engine light is on....

hope your weekend is going far better. happy sunday~

model: Freya

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6