Friday, August 3, 2012

the still life

the still life by elle.hanley
the still life, a photo by elle.hanley on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I thought I'd try shooting some still life. I dunno, I thought it might be a good excercise for me. I'm not sure how I did exactly but I do like this image of a dead butterfly in a perfume bottle.

this little butterfly used to sit on the branches of an orange tree that was just outside my bedroom window when I lived in florida. I noticed him on the same branch for a few days and when I went out to check on him, he fell off the branch. dead. so sad. so I scooped him up and put him inside of this old perfume bottle I had. now he is immortalized under glass. and in my photography. :)

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6