Sunday, July 15, 2012

magnuson park & the arboretum

took a stroll through both Magnuson Park and the Arboretum today.  snapped a couple selfies as well as lots of photos of everything that is blooming right now as well as a bit of wildlife.  we saw dragonflies, frogs, snakes, birds, bugs, and a turtle!  the weather started out slightly foggy and cool but ended up almost muggy.  it was a good day to wear my new summer dress so I was happy.  here are some photos from the two parks, enjoy~


my favorite trees in the arboretum. some kind of cherry. awesome bark!



we saw snakes too~

all the duckies came over to have their photo taken





and we saw this turtle sunning himself on this rock


dorky window reflection selfie~




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6