Wednesday, June 27, 2012

the lace maiden

the lace maiden by Lady Miss Elle
the lace maiden, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I bought this vintage communion veil for 7dollars. I love the sunburst of lace across the top but I must admit to it being difficult to work with because it's such stiff tulle and it's been folded up in a cute little baggie since the 1940's so it seriously won't unbend. oh well, I still dig it and feel confident I can create some awesome photos with it. I like the stoic, kinda of gothic nature of this photo.

crieky, is it time for my pro account to expire already?

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6