Tuesday, June 12, 2012

the human landscape

the human landscape by Lady Miss Elle
the human landscape, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
another wonderful contortion brought to you by a woman who is seriously good at yoga. :) I love many things in this image. the dusty similar color pallete, the wonderful shadows, the fact that you can't really see her face....

taken at the Brooke Shaden Lindsay Adler workshop this past spring.

I'm pleased to announce I've published my second photo book! it's available on blurb and I'm leaving the full preview up for the next week in case anyone wants to view it. it's a small but cohesive collection of my more recent conceptual work. sort of like a cross between a business card and a portfolio. the book is also for sale with the softcover at $19.00 and the iPad version at only $4.99. heaps of thanks in advance to anyone who might purchase a copy! click here to view~

model: Katie Johnson

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6