Saturday, April 7, 2012

Wanderlust

Wanderlust by Lady Miss Elle
Wanderlust, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
this is the story of a young girl who dreams of adventure on the high seas and travel to foreign lands she's only dreamed of. this is wanderlust.

this is the fifth image in this series with only one more to go. there were so many great photos in this shoot that I'll be posting them on my facebook page in just a bit if you'd like to see them all.

hope you guys are having a great evening, next weekend I'll be in LA so if there is anything I should be sure to check out or any flickr peeps that want to get together, please let me know~ :D

model: Wanderlust

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6