Tuesday, April 24, 2012

tropic of cancer

tropic of cancer by Lady Miss Elle
tropic of cancer, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
shot at the Brooke Shaden Lindsay Adler workshop last weekend. so many great shots, I hope you don't mind seeing a lot of them.
I love this image so much, the pose is so bizarre and yet so natural. where is the other half of her? her face is so relaxed, her arms and fingertips. just perfect. Katie was such a joy to work with. so willing to help you get the perfect shot and so funny too~ :)

thanks for your condolences about my holga. I'm gonna get another and move on. xoxo~

hey! one of the film images from my Wanderlust shoot was featured in Golden Age magazine! please check it out~

model: Katie Johnson

website | blog | twitter | facebook | S6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6