Thursday, March 8, 2012

in the deep end

in the deep end by Lady Miss Elle
in the deep end, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I love this photo. :) I think it turned out awesome.
and I really need to cut my hair!! cripes, it's long...

so I finally finished my new website!! after a month of tweeking I think it's finished. well, maybe a couple of minor things but nothing for me to sweat. I've decided to offer some of my images as limited edition prints and I'm working on another photo book to be released soon. I have an awesome shoot with a new model coming up that I'm really excited about plus two client shoots, and I submitted images to a juried show for the first time a couple of weeks ago. should hear soon, fingeres crossed. been so much going on lately it's wonderfully crazy! but tonight.. tonight I'm just gonna chill and go to bed early. TGIF tomorrow!

check my new site ellehanley.com

website | blog | twitter | facebook | society6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6