Sunday, September 25, 2011

267 | 365

267 | 365 by Lady Miss Elle
267 | 365, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
hey everyone! so I'm back from my awesome weekend in Portland. I had a great time, saw some old friends and made new ones. it was a fun, sunny and very busy weekend in which I got LOTS of photography in. I had connectivity problems from the hotel for some reason and that's why no posts but to be honest I had little time to post anyway between super fun photography in the park with Marico and Mya to the multiple drinks and food with my old high school friends Danielle and Rick.

this one is from Friday when Marico and I when into Forest Park. only a few peeps stumbled upon us taking photos of ourselves dancing around the forest. :)

blog | twitter | facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6