Saturday, September 17, 2011

259 | 365

259 | 365 by Lady Miss Elle
259 | 365, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I kinda took the night off on thursday. didn't really mean to but it happened all the same. so I'm posting another shot from my trip to Northern State Hospital. found this beautiful clear creek and I just had to step in. it was about 80 degrees that day but I tell you that water was still super cold! :)
I posted a few more shots from this trip on my facebook page so please check 'em out. it'd be awesome if you'd like my page too~

blog | twitter | facebook

1 comment:

  1. I love this one Elle, the waters so clear. My kind of photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6