Monday, September 12, 2011

256 | 365

256 | 365 by Lady Miss Elle
256 | 365, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
so I got a flat tire on the way home. lame. a true good samaritan stopped to help me. he got all dirty and late for drinks and everything. and he wouldn't accept anything of course. my spare was flat so I went to the nearest gas station to get some air but the tire wouldn't fill up.
!!!!!
I go to the only local service station in the area and the very nice guy working there jacks it up and tells me that when low and driven on a bit they lose the seal and once the wheel's up, the air goes in. (so i DO know how to use the air hose! I thought I was an idiot!) but I didn't know that about spares.
all in all the universe took very good care of me through so very kind people and me and the donut made it home. it totally jolted my evening so here I am posting late. now to munch something and off to sleep.

hope if/when your tire blows out a good samaritan finds you too~ :)

blog | twitter | facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6