Tuesday, September 6, 2011

250 | 365

250 | 365 by Lady Miss Elle
250 | 365, a photo by Lady Miss Elle on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I was trying to capture the last rays of sunlight this evening. literally and figuratively. :) I tried to bring out the pinkiness that there was at the time.
expect a few more non-selfies from me this week. I need to get caught up on laundry, groceries & bills n' such. plus I'm really at a point where they're making me nuts. my ideas have just grown beyond what I can do by myself. my kingdom for a model...

on a fun note, I'll be down in Portland at the end of this month and some friends and I will be hosting a area photographers meet-up. if you're in the area it'd be great to have you stop by. I'll post more details as the date approaches so stay tuned.

have a wonderful tuesday evening~

blog | twitter | facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6