Saturday, July 30, 2011

select images now available on Society6

hi again everyone~

I've decided to make some of my images available for print through Society6.  I like the site, it's got a good layout and a lot of great artists too.  I hope it will provide me a bridge for getting my art into people's hands.  so far I have offered 4 images and surprise surprise one them has been chosen to be included in the Society6 Shop!  pretty cool.  hoping that means I'm off to a roaring start. :)

here's a link to my photograph, "sigh" that was chosen as part of the Society6 Shop. ( page 26 went last I saw it)

and here's a link to my profile.

cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6