Saturday, July 23, 2011

204 | 365

204 | 365 by Viva Deva
204 | 365, a photo by Viva Deva on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
tied down

I took this selfie at a MadArt mad house in seattle today. dig it, there's a collection of 4 houses that have been modified, shall I say, and on display to the public until they are torn down and made new or something. this particular house has been tied together both to it's own self and the house next door which still has a resident actually. each house is different and I got some great shots before my battery died. I will edit and share very soon.
really like to go back there again...

it's finally summer here again today! happy saturday everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6