Monday, June 27, 2011

177 | 365

177 | 365 by Viva Deva
177 | 365, a photo by Viva Deva on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
poo. it's the last day of my staycation. and just when I was getting the swing of waking up when I wanted to. :[ the workshop I attended yesterday was awesome though I'm still struggling a bit as I need to use photoshop to edit with and I completely suck at it. I need more time to peck away at it but with so many other things going on as well as trying to chill a bit this past week, it may take me a few days. I did however make this photo a bit more "dusty" and darker which was a direct inspiration. just expect something gorgeous from me soon with regards to this workshop.

hope you're all having a wonderful sunny sunday~

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, dear friend, for your input! I will post the poem and your incredible image with the proper credits to you for the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the work shop, am sure you'll soon get the hang of it. Next Solstice we'll be waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6