Saturday, June 4, 2011

155 | 365

155 | 365 by Viva Deva
155 | 365, a photo by Viva Deva on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
ROAR!!! so I went to the zoo today and got bunches of great shots. of course I forgot to take shots of all the signs that say what stuff is before snapping a photo of it so I don't know anything actually is. :\ pretty sure this is a spotted jaguar tho. ain't he purdy? wish I had gotten a bit sharper focus on his eyes instead of the top of his head but he was pacing and behind glass so.... oh well, I still think I did pretty good. many more animal pix to come!

I'll be editing them this week so expect a post with more photos soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6