Friday, February 13, 2015

the tie that binds - new self portrait work up!

went out the other day to shoot a selfie and everything was so muddy from the days and days of rain we've been having that I couldn't find a suitable spot and had to adapt my original concept in order to create something from this outing.  I think I can do this better so I may get a model and try again when it dries out a bit.   :) 

I made another editing video! :D  I've had many people approach me about my creative and editing process so I thought making some editing tutorials might be helpful.  please check it out kindly subscribe~ 

the closing reception for my solo exhibition up at Urban Light Studios all this past month is tonight so if  you're in the area I hope you'll stop in to check it out~ 


the tie that binds




website | commission me | facebook | twitter | flickr | S6 | G+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'd just love it if you'd "like" me..... ;)

select images of mine available through Society6